Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Odessa!! Getting there...

 OK the camera settings are weird but bear with me... This is Hanna in the sleeper train.
 Me in the sleeper train in my PJ's
 Better picture of Hanna, with the awkward shelf....
 Where all our stuff fit we were top bunkers...
 Stupid shelf...why it didn't fold up? I have no clue...
 Yeah, try moving around in a foot wide bed with that thing sticking out in my space I hit my head just a few times...
 Yes that's gum...Some peoples children...
 Hanna's side. Yeah just ewww.
 But me and Hanna are happy anyway, cuz we are freaking in Ukraine on our way to the BLACK SEA!
 After 9 hours on a train and we arrive!! This is the train station. Cool huh?
 Yeah I didn't zoom back out...Hanna looks pretty though so I kept it.
 There we all are! After a long train ride all night I think we don't look that bad...shut up.
 Where we had breakfast...of course by the time we got all got food it was past lunch time...but it was pretty good food, and the waiter wasn't to bad to look at Alex was his name... Not Elexua...Ha ha
 When you walk out of the Hostel this is the lovely street.
 I just love all the old style buildings...
 Mixed with the new style...It's so me.

 Ok this is where you enter the gates of death... leave your soul at the door.(creepy)
 The Main street and park!
 I love street lights and cobble stone!
 The entrance to the mall
 The mall...Yeah what's your local mall look like?
 I Love this I wanted it so bad but...how would I get it home?
 How pretty is this place!
 Thanks for, you know, walking RIGHT in front of my camera as I photograph the fountain...
 That's as I people free as it's ever gonna get...Pretty fountain in the park!
 Erika, Malory, Alexis, part of Kylie's face..
 The awesome tree's in the park in the center of town.

 Yeah I was walking around in this town with THAT as a typical building...I know right!
 Cobblestone all the way!
 People just live there. How crazy.

 Hanna walking in my church park photo.
 Hummm I'm sure this was something important...Maybe I saw an angel...or not.

 Cutest mini horse and pony.
 The steeple of the prettiest church...but they didn't allow pictures inside sorry.
 The statue of some one important.

 You can totally see my "fat pack" under my shirt (the mini fanny pack you put your passport and money in)
 The side of the church.
 The front of the church..Yeah I know
 Look at those pillars! It's huge!
 An awesome looking dog that kept trying to pee everytime I tried to take his picture then he ran away...
 Other side of the steeple.
 Other side of the church.
Look mini maces! So tempting but I was strong (they were really over priced)
Ok that was day one and two... More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment