Monday, October 29, 2012

Vienna, Austria

On the bus, driving through the fog
Kylie and me
Driving leaving Hungary...

About to enter Austria at a gas station.
Why yes that is a motorized bike

Buda berries!

The gas station where we stopped.

Just in the trees waiting for everyone to come back to the bus
Spikes!!
Scary Spikes!
Chersh couldn't see the back of her head so we took a picture of the braid Kylie did for her...had to make sure it looked good.


My braids Kylie did.

factory  on the way to Austria

Vienna!!!!
Lamppost in Austria!
Vienna Baby!!!
Once agian our tour was in Russian so I have no idea what any of theses are other than a few things we had in our packet.













































haha I just thought that was funny..Frickin' book store










hha that is the biggest cupcake ever!!




I mustache you to stop now
Toned it up!
I found El Darado!
 You don't think he got here first and...
What took all the really big rocks? The Scoundrel!


Me!
Austrian firefighters; Oh yes!





He was super nice and posed for this for me :)


Mozart



This is where he went to study!

the boy genius


Part of his monument


Where Mozart studied



Oh Yes!





The end on to Prague....

No comments:

Post a Comment