Monday, October 29, 2012

Budapest, Hungary

Vacation Continues! Here is our Bus!

 Yep we are on the top floor!

 And so excited to be going...
 See...
 We all Crazy tired.
 Me as we arrive in Budapest after a night on the bus.
 The parking lot.
 This is also the parking lot.
 Just a beautiful building.
 Walking down the streets of budapest.


 Alley ways here are cooler, check out the ivy
 Phone Booth!

 I'm At a pay phone...
 Trying to call home...
 Out side the store.
 Harry Potter car!
 Fall in Hungary...
 Ice cold Rain and Erika photo bombing
 Path in the park.
 Walk...walk...pose!
 Oh yeah that's me, in the park, in Budpest...life is good.
 AAAHHHH!!!!
 My hero! In Budapest, Hungary!!!
 So Cool!
 George Washington!!!
 The George Washington!

 I love it!!
 Yes he is my favorite and i love Hungarians even more now!!
 Beautiful castle like building, pay attention to it, it important.
 Just a walkway...awe
 sigh so nice if it weren't so freakishly freezing it would really relaxing.
 A peek at the beautiful building

 The bridge and me and my lamppost!
 Singing in the rain!
 Just singing in the rain!
 Bridge to the beautiful building!
 Look how cool it is
 Feed the birds...tuppins and bag.
 Walking around the beautiful building...
 Look up!
 WOW
 Oh the ivy!
 Stone bridge
 to get to the beautiful building
 And the front of the beautiful building
 Me! and what turns out to be the Hungarian Museum Of Agriculture...
 Crazy creepy dude out front of the beautiful building

The small village like place next to the museum

 Erika.
 How cool is this place?
 And that is just the souvenir shop,
 Courtyard outside the souvenir shop
 under...
 a legit...
 Drawbridge!
 Oh Yeah...
 That's me!
 Front view from the highway...
of the mote.

 And this is the view from the street of the Hungarian Museum of Agriculture.
 An amazing bridge
 I don't what this is but it's cool looking
 This is us entering Hero Square
 What a welcome huh :)

 Like AMAzing!


 From the front...
 of the archway
 this is the base of the huge monument
 Yeah that's to the left of the monument.
 And the monument it's self!

 Yeah it's huge!
 Me at Hero Square!
 To the right of the monument.
 Me!
 Me agian...???


 Back to the bus.
 On the bus...
 Just chillin'...
 On the bus...
 Oh look out the window
 And what do I see??
 Awesome middle of the road thing
 The Chain bridge!
 Going under.
 Crossing the Chain Bridge


 The tough-less lions that Adam Chain killed himself over
 A tunnel...




 My lovely dirty window

Oh yeah I could get used to this...
Look at this view...
Ok guys I want a castle.



I'm a princess...
sitting in a tower...
waiting for my prince to come...
And join me...
And we can spend eternity looking at views like this, together :)
Church,
Me in the doorway
Knock knock
Who's there?
Just me!
Down the street of Budapest,
Some times life is just beauiful


Welcome to Budapest
Me with my eyes closed, Hanna, Erika, Cherish and Jenna
Me with my eyes open, Hanna, Erika, Cherish and Jenna

Remember Budapest!

Me and Bass Pro Shop in Budapest  


Cherish likes her new lover.
Where I am in miniature
Cool old building
IDK


Me and my lamp post!

Cherish and my lampost
View from where our bus is parked.
Cool staircase.
Me
in my super cute outfit...*cough* *cough*


Walk down? Nope, then I'd have to walk up.
Sorry the window was dirty and it was raining,


Haha I just wanted to give a shout out to the good ol' boys.
Just the regular buildings...

around Budapest on our way to the hotel



The bridge again from my dirty window
The tree is being held up by dead cut up remnants of other trees it's kinda morbid.
I wish i could tell you what this is but our tour is in Russian.

These are shoes that are made to commemorate jews who were forced to take off their shoes before they were shot and thrown in the river.



Erika photo bombing  my picture of the room number.
My dinner. You don't leave Hungary hungry. That's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment