Thursday, October 25, 2012

Kiev



Mailing letters home.
Me walking in to Basic reading.

Me and Hanna at the church Saturday watching conference
With Jenna

An outdoor concert on the street
A blurry picture of us all at Mafia for Samantha's birthday.
Jenna and Erika.

Me, Jenna And Erika

The lights! You know how I love Lights!
What is under the streets where you live?
Unless it is a full blown mall complete with food court...
Kiev has you beat!
Me getting ready to get on the Metro to go to Church.
Kiev Temple I still think It is so beautiful!


Crab apples!!!
Me and the Kiev Temple
Hanging in front of the fountain.
This is me!
Here I am!

Just chillin...literally


For my Mom, These are the flowers in front of the Temple


Mellow Yellow in front of the temple

The walk up.
I'm so glad I got to see this!




I love the fog...Here at the Temple...
However it was kinda creepy where I live...

Like we are being taken over!
Random flowers sticking out of the broken bus window...


Fall Out my window...
I love fall Leaves
The design outside our window room is even better in the fall
And this is the colorful sight I see everyday.Sometimes I love it here. Sometimes I just want to be home. And sometimes I can just enjoy this little adventure for what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment