Thursday, October 4, 2012

Odessa!!! The Black Sea

 Once off the marshrutka, we walked down this beautiful walk way.
 To this monument
 With a fire, in a nest, and kids in uniforms guarding the fire in the nest...
 Street lamps!
 Ship yards!
 Back of the monument.
 Street lamps, and my 'fat pack' (a mini fanny pack you wear under your shirt to keep your money safe)
 The Black SEA!!!!

 Fountains with millions of little kids playing it in...I was tempted but resisted.
 That, ladies and gentlemen, is the Black Sea!
 Kylie, Erika, Hanna, Me, Jenna, Cherish.
 Awesome creepy old building on the beach.
 All us girls just hanging out.
 Alisha and me AT THE BLACK SEA
 Alexis and me AT THE BLACK SEA!
 Me in my model pose.

 Me laughing at the Black sea
 Why do I feel like I am NOT the main focus of this picture...Awkward...
 Chillin at the Black sea

 Mallory waiting for her long lost love...Sigh

 Random cute guy playing volleyball and random not-so-cute guy in a speedo
 I'M HERE!!!


Cool building on the walk home.
We got So lost and this was the moon on our way back.

No comments:

Post a Comment