Saturday, October 27, 2012

Let's catch you up

So to catch you up so I can post pictures of the vacation without back tracking
Last Sunday I didn't go to church instead I went out into nature and had a wonderful time .

 Still in the woods.
 Swampy place near the river.


 Somethings pictures just can't capture...
 so that was all Sunday Morning.
 Suday afternoon was all about Erika and Jenna's birthday!
 We surprised them! and made grilled cheese samdwhiches
 HUGE grilled cheese sandwhiches
 Erika, Samantha, Malory,  Kylie, and the back of afton's head


 Hanna, Erika, and Cherish on her phone, Alisha and Jenna
 Come on guys let's pull it together!
 There we go! Cute picture!
 Then we just hung out at Nyvky
 And enjoyed Samantha, Afton's and Mallory's yummy sandwhiches

!
 They were really yummy
 Then we hung out and played games
 Cherish! taking time away from her phone to pose for a picture ha ha
 Alisha is tired of smiling in pictures?
 Erika and Jenna can't wait to eat their cake!!!
 Cute Erika Jenna you're looking the wrong way!
 Ok Jenna cute, cute...Dang it Erika!!
 Roshen cake!
 Cutting the Cake
 It was a really odd cake it was hard to cut
 But we ate it and enjoyed the Day!!
 On the way home that night we saw a crowd and they are all going to get on that already packed bus...I'll wait...
 Once we got on the bus, I got a seat and I had my computer, my backpack, Erika's backpack, Erika's purse..
 I was overloaded.
 Poor little dog hiding from the rain
 Marshutkas...what you gonna do?
 Me enjoying my ride back from ELE withOUT Jenna and Cherish :(
 The Halloween party! This is Nikita he came as the cutest little pirate!



 My costume I made in a gran total of 5 seconds.I'm the mad hatter
 You can't see the side white tag so it looks lame...well lamer
 This is my other kid Sasha she is a black cat...yes a black cat...shhh
 Making pumpkins!
 Nikita's eye patch made it hard for him to create his pumpkin
 Cute little kids!
 Doing our song!
 Oh NO!
 He snapped himself with that after this was taken
 Focusing hard on the work.
 Cute little skull earrings
 Bandanna's

 After he found out we wouldn't have time to carve his pumpkins.
 One of Erika's kids I painted a pumpkin on her cheek....
 See...
 She likes it.
1
 A whitching hat!
 Wrong side kid
 close enough she got a ghost.
 Pumpkin...yeah they don't get that I was taking a picture of the pumpkin.
 She got a pumpkin on the other cheek
 Nazar got a pumpkin too.
 Ostop, got a ghost.
 Pumpkin
 Lisa...
 Pumpkin...
 Dasha witch's

 Freeze dance!
So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment