Saturday, October 27, 2012

Lviv, Ukraine

 Wake up to that!


 Staints and men
 Man on a horse...
 See




 Just walking down the street...
 Cherish and Jenna warming up.


 Me and my Hot Chocolate
 Hot chocolate to warm the soul!

 Me and the man on a horse
 ME!
 Just the tracks in Lviv.
 Neptune.
 me and Neptune

 Me and Neptune
 Kissing Lions
 Not-kissing lion. I think you can see which one is happier...
 I'm right there with you dude.
 Two lions, and some random girl who wouldn't move...
 Me and the other lion
 Selling candy on the street,
 Street lamps!


 You know I never realized how much I give a crap about how cool looking Street lamps are but I totally do!

 Just the street

 Creepy pervert man...Enough said
 Yeah...
 Diana, and have of some dudes face

 Me and Diana
 What happens when Cherish holds your camera for too long
 Adonis
 Awesome black building.
 the coolest swing ever
 yes that is a swing!
 Aphrodite,
 That is a dog, and stork, and a gnome
 The clock tower
 Cool tour thing you petal and he stears

 THE Lviv handmade chocolate!


 Cafe Mapa! Kylie, Alexis, Cherish, me.
 Jenna, Erika
 The Best ice cream creation! Ice cream and Hot chocolate!
 Ha 'nough said
I'm not sure what this guy did to get a statue made of him but hey that's that!

No comments:

Post a Comment