Sunday, September 23, 2012

Uplifting and laid back...

 Me and Erika 'planning'
 Hanna,
 I don't know what Erika is doing.
 Hanna, trying to wet the stamps to mail her letter

 School,
 Like my hair?
 Longest Escalator EVER!
 Jason, this is next to where I will be having fhe and Institute
 Beautiful
 I think I'm in love.
 Cool Sprite cans,
 Erika, and Jenna
 Erika and Jenna at Stop and Eat
 Like the 50's ha ha
 Shwarma!! That's right the stuff Ironman was talking about
 Hanna's Chicken burger was as big as her head!
 That's right I'm eating Shwarma!
 Some stadium that's somehow important.
 Something flew into Jenna's eye "Document it!"
 Poor rose on the floor of the metro,
 Freeway by Metro exit
 Other side,
 BEST CHOCOLATE EVER!
 Hummm...
 Sometimes I wonder about the people who graffiti there buses.
 Me and Cherish on bus 1!
 Walking with the girls!
 I'm there to!
 Pretty fall day in Jenna and Cherish's neighborhood.
 :)
 Why they made a street out of rock...I don't know.
 Yep rocks
 He was barking up until I whipped out the camera
 Little kitty cat...it didn't look as mean in real life...
 Us girls walking on the the stairway to hell.
 Pretty view from the stairs
 Why yes, there is another set of creepy, old, poorly constructed, cement stairs.
 Longest staircase ever...

 Pretty pond...if you don't look too closely ha ha
 Jenna and Erika trying to pick a song for our dance party...and make the internet work so we can order a pizza
 Me and Hanna,
 Cherish, Hanna, Me
 Erika and Alexis
 Ukrainian Pizza...NOT the same.
 We finally got our pizza after hours of trying to order it and having THREE delivery guys in the car who couldn't find us.
 This is what they think is cheese and pepperoni...
 View from Metro station I look at everyday.
 The other side of the view while waiting for Hanna,
 Two story Mcdonalds
 So tired!!!
 Why am I awake right now?
 Right we have to ride over an hour UNDERGROUND to get to church!!! can't you see how exicted I am for this...
 Not the metro Hanna is on...still waiting...
 OH YEAH!!
 I love them! I met them! I wish I could read when they are going to be here...and get two other girls to go with me....oh well.
 Light's at the stop we get off at to go to church.
 Cool chandelier!
 Ukrainian flasks! Oh Hanna,
 A shop I actually want to shop in...
 Too bad it's Sunday
 Walk to church after the 25min. Marshrutka ride once we were out of the Metro
 Still walking to church.
 The Temple, from the parking lot of some shop..
 Ukrainian Temple...ok how cool is it that church is right next to the temple!



 On our way home from church Hanna, Erika, and Kim (from Kiev 2 group)
Better picture...of Erika and Hanna,
Well that was this week in a nut shell...Now I'm home and ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment