Saturday, September 1, 2012

Ukraine Baby!!

 Ukraine Baby! So this the view from my window/balcony.
 the other side
 playground/ soccer field still from window.
 On our street cool huh? Even Here

 our 'balcony' thingy.
 view from my bed. My roomie Erika.
 view into the room from the 'balcony'

 The Flower Festival! Giant eggs that were not explained to me so I don't why they are there.
 The Motherland!! I love this guy I can see him from our last bus to school. and this is as close as I've been because we will go to the museum on some other day so there will more of this guy later.
 Forgotten Soldier,out side the flower festival.

 Guns ":)
 OK Kiev is divided in to 10 districts and they all have their own story and thing they are known for. (like Hunger Games) And here all the stories are represented in Flowers. 1
 2
 2
 2
 3
 3
 3
 Afton with 3
 Me with 3
 4
 4
 5
 5
 5
 6
 Afton with 6
 Me with 6
 7 Yes there are goats drowning in the river...
 7
 8
 8
 Me with 8
 8 still
 Little Ukrainian girl with 8
 9
 9 mice playing music...
 Yes I came all the way to Ukraine to see a teepee...and a Native American floor show...

 back of 9
 Side of 9 and 10 was over there but it was lame I guess so we didn't go see it.
 Hiding in the shade of the teepee over looking the stage.
 Erika, Erika, and Hanna
 Some pretty place on our way to eat.
 It's the gates!
 Harry Potter!
 Harry Potter!
 Erika at the food court. tired and ready to go back to the flat.
Me So ready to not me underground and hot! (Yes the food court was underneath the street intersection.)

No comments:

Post a Comment