Saturday, September 15, 2012

Culture outing Number 2

Longest escalator in the world OMG!!
 Going up with Jenna and Hanna

 Beautiful Park in their nations Capital
 We saw 12 wedding! I guess when you get married here you take a tour and take pictures of all the 'important' places in the city
 Cool fountain and rude girl,
 Like really you couldn't see the group of 11 girls taking pictures of this before you walked in front of it?
 There was cool random art everywhere,
 Look at the cobble stone and street lamps! I love it!
 Where their president lives,

 Parliament Building

 My at their version of the white house,
 Samantha, doing her version of the Ukrainian model pose
 I love the street lamps!
 Let's all do the Ukrainian Model Pose
 Haha Cherish,


 Cherish loves the lamps post to!
 Me,
 Jenna...How am I gonna get down?

 Told you I loved them!




Samantha,


 Helicopter pad and the city in the  back ground... I promise it's there

 Poor balloon just hanging out by the Helicopter pad.
 Didn't take the zoom off, but I kinda like how you can see the background in my glasses
 U.M.P. Again this is the commander and chief... of what I'm not sure?
 Very commanding,



 
Cabinet of Ministers 
 Cabinet of Ministers
 They had fans blowing on the manikins, to show that the dresses move? 
 Outside the art museum...that's a picture of the statue not the boys...
 What I want in my living room!
 I just liked all the different colored buildings, plus the bank reminded me of Harry Potter,
 The Euro 2012 was here! (soccer/ football tournament)
 How did the chicken cross the road? She didn't she went under it!
 The arch!
 Unity of Nations...I think



 Get your picture taken in Cinderella's coach and some old fashion dresses...or not.
 Cool street art...really dude?
 Better no random kid in the way,
 Yay the city I knew it was here somewhere!

 We wanted to go so bad but our coordinator was too afraid for us she said we could when she wasn't there
 So pretty!
 Paths in the woods
 So many stairs today!!!
 Back of the Arch!
 U.M.P. At the water Museum,
 tiny model of water power plant,
 Under the freakin' ground again! showing different types of filtering dirt

 Samantha
 Different types of pipes I like the wood ones that's so cool!
 New pipes!
 Showing how we waste water,
 everything is over flowing. Haha I just wanted to play in it while  she was talking haha
 I told you all that the toilets were different here!
 Cherish,
 Me,
 Let's follow the fish we flush down the toilet....or let's not.
 the Sewer replica,
 R.O.U.S.'s I don't think they exist.
 Oh yeah,
 Look I went in a cave and explored!
 Ok just kidding it was really a tunnel about 5 feet long made of plastic, I could never really do that!
 Hate to burst your bubble Alisha,
 I don't know what the camera was doing,
 Cherish, lives in a bubble,
 Poor Jenna, she has two faces,
 much better!
 Hold your hand over the water and the fish will come to it...
 Why hello fish,
 just another stop on the wedding tour! So beautful
 Again I am under the ground!
 Super cool thing they didn't know what it was...kinda a theme today
 A concert setting up for tonight,
 Very friendly Minnie Mouse, and Samantha
 She put it on her head...why? IDK
 Cherish, loves Minnie
 They are pals

 Well,until she started asking for money


 in front of where we went to eat,
 Silver lady and Gold lady
 Silver
 And gold
 silver
 Poor Alisha the guy just kept putting doves on her!
 hand washing station before you go in to the restaurant to eat! They wouldn't let you take pictures inside so no shots of the food,
 Longest escalator in the world!
 Boat ride on the River Dnipro: Back row, Erika, Alexia, Alisha, Hanna,Second Row: Samantha, Erika, Front row: Cherish, Jenna.
 Me,
 Wedding number 12,



 The arch from the boat,
 Beautiful buildings,
 me
 Erika dreaming of someone far away :)
 Bridge,
 Now if only I had a man to kiss...
 
Graffiti that someone put effort into! 

 Can you see it? Scary!

 River bank.
 Cool Painting on wall of something dead...
 with a horn...
 Something beautiful out of so much mess...

 We come across that!

 I just liked all the bridges



 Under again....

 There he is! The Motherland!


 I like the old man in the boat, next to their version of the statue of liberty,
 It's a Bi plane!!!! I want to go in one so bad!
 Me and Cherish!
 I want to live there!
 Nice beach,

 Me playing with camera settings
 Bungee jumpers
 See how he swings, I'd rather do that,

 Or that, then go under the ground again!
 I really want to do that zip line!
So bright! And that is the end of our tour, now an hour back back home where we can rest from all the freakin stairs and underground transportation! Hope you guys liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment