Monday, March 26, 2012

Why I do

So people think I'm crazy, people see me as low. I work for min wage, at dead jobs, fighting to try and stay above water a feat I have never been able to do without help.
Thank you to that help.
Sorry if you to see me the way I now know some people see me.
I want you and the rest of my readers to know that I believe in God.
And I have NEVER taken a job I haven't prayed about.
I have never lowered my standards for those jobs even when pressured or threatened to have my employment terminated.
I have met amazing people and been able to be an example of an LDS woman to people I NEVER would have met had not lived this way.
I want to be author. I am horrible speller I have grammar mistakes every other word and typos are common, I get that.
I get that I may not be whatever your ideal 'anything' but I am proud of who I am.
I will continue to grow my writing can only improve and for those of you who think its "Too late"
to you I say
God gave me a lifetime and I will use it how He wants me to.
And the only way I can know what that is, is to keep in constant contact with Him. And follow what He says whenever I have that opportunity.
That is why I do what I do.
How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment