Friday, March 16, 2012

I have a nephew!

So in January my sister Marlo gave birth to Ruester Scott Gibbs he is growing so fast and my niece Thae is almost crawling! It's insane how fast time flys!
Well I am doing good still moving forward and have lots of things plans for the future... I won't bore you with them now but hopefully I will have lots to write about!

I got a new hair style blond streaks in a purple weave of color...figure out what that means when I look in the mirror?
Had my 25th birthday got to hang out with my sister and sister-in-law and of course the babies!
Heath is doing good in UT I hope to go visit him this up coming General Conference!
My room mates are awesome I really like living here!
Josh is doing good his friendship has helped me in ways I can't even describe. but I'll just say he has taught me a lot about myself and how much I am able to handle and my ability to be strong even when I don't want to.
My job is nice, stressful at times but for the most part I am doing good...Josh may be working with me soon...Man I hope that works out its weird to think of mixing the two halves of myself...we'll see
I've been sick and so have my roommates I feel we are just going in sickness circles! that's so not cool!
Killer the dog is doing good. I walk him more often and he loves it!
So lots has change but mostly still the same.
I have started school again I love being in a class room! I just love learning yay me!
Well I think that's about all I have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment