Friday, January 13, 2012

Pride in the fix it

So is it weird that I am super proud of myself for knowing how to fix my low tire?
I came out to my car and it saw that the right back tire was super low!
I did have a moment of panic thinking "I have gone through 3 of the 4 tires this car came with!"
But after calming myself down I realized, I knew just what to do.
I knew I had to go to QT because Air is free there, I knew which QT was closest to me, and I knew where the Air machine was there, I knew where my pressure tool was, I knew how to use it on the other tires to find out what the air needed to be (I didn't know that) And I knew how to use the Air machine to get my tire to where it needed to be! It has stayed up for two days now so I am not thinking the tire has a big hole or anything THANK GOODNESS!
I would like to say thank you to my Dad and Josh. If not for them I wouldn't have known what to do at all. And I would've had to call someone else to do it for me.
I would also like to thank the two men at the Air machine who stopped what they were doing on there car, to let me fill up my tire...one even pushed the buton for me so I wouldn't have to walk back to the machine...See there is hope for this world after all.
My question then is this, what small jobs are you proud that you can do alone, that maybe you were surprised you knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment