Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday

So today is Easter, I hope everyone finds this day joyful. I am Christian everyday of the year butI know I many people who find today and Christmas to be the only time they think of our savior. So to all the Christians (even only for the day) I say:
Easter is the time when we celebrate the Attonement of Christ. The time in spring when Jesus stopped time and space to make it possible for us to live again. It is a time to be gratful to your fellow man, feel empathy for our neighbors, and Love others with the understanding that Christ paid for whatever bad things they have done.
I totally love this holiday because even with all the bunnys, peeps, and egg baskets, Christ is always at the center in my family.
Enjoy Easter.
This is how I celebrate my savior, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment