Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Welcome To My Nightmare






My life is in limbo I am almost finished with school and have no plans after that! The past few months have been the hardest of my life.I feel as if I have gained 100lbs because the only time I don't feel like there is knife in my chest is when I am either crying or eating. Luckily a resent stomach flu has stopped the food intake in its tracks...for now. Like I said worst time ever! Complete with deaths, breaking hearts, internalized sorrow, bloody losses of pets, and the ever horrifying 'shake of faith'. Now all I want to do is move on and forget this all ever happened but where do I go and what do I do?


So I have no clue where I am off to, I have options (however outrageous) but I just can't trust myself to make a decision.
The last time I made up mind about something and knew it for sure was what I wanted it blow up in my face and I mean blown up, bits and pieces of my mental health are still being scraped off the pavement, now the thought of doing it over again scares me so much I can't think about it without the urge to vomit!
I wish I had one of those families who plan your life out for you and all you want is to make your own way...If there are any princess' out there who want to switch places with a pauper just let me know.
It is time for me to become whoever it is that I am going to become...so who is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment