Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!!






So March 6th 2009 was my 22nd birthday and me and my Mom came down to Mesa (my dad was in NM), where Marlo and Scott, Heath and Eliseo all had a party for me with two cakes ( that I didn't have to make) and since Colton and Meghan couldn't be there (they had a wedding in Texas) they gave me a bunch of stuff like a Batman blanket and hair stuff and files for my school work and just a bunch of super awesome stuff that I just love. Marlo and scott got me an Elvis Book and a Batman Hoodie (Love it!) and the list go's on. So Eliseo who had been my boyfriend for a grand total of 4 days at that point got me the Cutest shoes ever and a beautiful jewlry box with two beautiful necklesses in it. Am I spoiled or what!?! I love it! then we went to Pei Wei (I had ever been there but I loved it) then we went bowling and Marine came with some frinds and we just had a blast it was way fun! I love Birthdays especially mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment